Selasa, 04 Desember 2012
Today is my day!
Today is my busy day! it was caused by BJB bank! I got a announcement from ma headmaster that If you are uncivil servant you should make deposit from BJB bank. So, Me and my friend went to bank for making deposito, but whne we arrived at the bank, it was soooo crowded plus I didn't get queue number! Damn! I have to think how can we get the other BJB bank! I tried to call my friend in Kawarang (uci), unfortunately, she didn't hear my phone, I havent given up to try, I tried to call my another friend in karawang (dtia), Alhamdulillah she could gimme a way! Me and my friend went to karawang immediately by Primajasa Bus! We transit in Tanjung pura, and we continued our journey by public transportation. Finally, We arrived in BJB bank, Alhamdulillah, it wan't crowded like others. God, thanks (in my heart). Beside, There, I found my college friend, ah, I was very happy! I thought today is my day! I think God sent them for helping us! Also, I never say thanks for my friend, Dtia and Rossi. :)
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar